Developer in Platform161
My company is looking for a new developer, anyone interested?
Platform161 is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer.
We are Platform 161 and we are one-of-a-kind. Each member of our specialized team works tirelessly on our single source digital platform that serves all avenues of digital media trading. Our cloud based technology is not only fully customizable, it’s user friendly and seamlessly integrates into the advertisers’ own marketing process. Our main aim is to make things easier for our clients to thrive in a fast moving digital landscape. What we offer is the best custom advertising technology in the business and at Platform 161, we settle for nothing less! Are you in for a new challenge? We are looking to strengthen our team with a Ruby on Rails software engineer, and we are curious to meet you.
You will join a highly motivated team with years of experience who have been at the company since the start. The team works cross border making use of multiple online communication tools. You will play a key role in working with multiple stakeholders in different countries, developers, product and project management.
We’ve adopted agile methodologies to constantly add value, improve quality and reliability. The prioritization of the roadmap is discussed with a Scrum/Kanban approach. Afterwards, you will start working proactively on the user stories using QA-tools like peer review, continuous integration and automated testing. Besides that we organize quarterly hackathons for the whole team on one location. Part of your daily work will be to come up with suggestions to continuously improve product quality and customer satisfaction, both from a technical as well as from a functional perspective.
Your path of growth
We foster an atmosphere of learning and innovation. Every individual on the team has their own preferences in their path of growth. This may include coaching, courses and attendance of seminars. If you want to specialize deeper into topics or broaden your responsibilities, we will provide you with the opportunity. Depending on your experience, enthusiasm and necessity, coaching team members can be part of your job. We empower you to empower us.
A senior developer can count on:
- Salary around €30.000-€45.000,- for a 40-hour workweek depending on your experience.
- Laptop of choice.
- We challenge you to contribute to a highly complex software product.
- Working in an international work environment with direct colleagues in 3 countries.
- Investment in personal development.
- Cool office in Madrid and Amsterdam with awesome colleagues.
- A flexible work environment.
- A senior developer at Platform161 is best-of-breed and capable of operating in a highly innovative and sophisticated environment.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in an agile software development environment as a software developer.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and REST API design.
- Dedication to QA using peer reviews, continuous integration and automated testing.
- You are confident speaking English.
If you are interested write me at firstname.lastname@example.org